Nuventra Pharma Sciences
Our team is joining the fight against brain cancer by participating in Head for the Cure 5K Carrboro at the Southern Village Green in Chapel Hillon Sept 7th, 2019. Head for the Cure is dedicated to raising funds and awareness for brain cancer research.
Use the discount code NUVENTRA2019 to register. Nuventra is covering all employee's registration fees. Please feel free to donate an additional gift if you would like.
- Can I bring my spouse / significant other / kids?
- Yes! Guests are welcome. Please register them under the Nuventra team. It is 30$ per participant to register.
- Pariticpants are welcome to use strollers during the event.
- There is a kid's fun run at 9:15 am; registration is required.
- Do I have to run?
- No! It is a run / walk. Some Nuventra employees are planning to walk the course.
- Will I get a T-shirt for participating?
Head for the Cure works to inspire hope for the community of brain cancer patients, their families, friends, caregivers and other supporters, while celebrating their courage, spirit and energy. Every Head for the Cure event marks a day of celebration where those diagnosed with brain cancer are honored and celebrated by their friends and families, those who have lost their battles are remembered, and we are all inspired to carry on the fight.
Funds raised by Head for the Cure support the Brain Tumor Trials Collaborative, a network of medical centers with the expertise and the desire to participate in state-of-the-art clinical trials investigating new treatments for malignant brain tumors.
Each year, over 200,000 people in the United States are diagnosed with a primary or metastatic brain tumor. More than 120 types of brain tumors exist, making effective treatment complicated. Cutting edge research is needed as we continue to make strides in this fight.
Please consider making a donation today to help us reach our goal and to help Head for the Cure defeat brain cancer, step by step!